Quick Write Weekly Blog Post December 16,2020

 I hardly ever decide to post this late in the evening. It is just a little after 6. I wasn't going to write a post today, but instead of abandoning it completely and not sticking to schedule, I decided to post something quick.

What you will see below is just a really quick piece of creative writing I came up with.

"Sunset"

As the sun makes its exit for the day

We see the sky painted with a beautiful canvas

Not one a human could create

But one only a higher power could be

Responsible for

I look around with a grateful thankfulness 

For the beauty that surrounds me

As the sunset disappears

And gets ready for another day

I find myself marveled by the day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021