Holidays plans Blog post for December 21,2020

  Good morning! How are y'all doing? It is the beginning of a new week. It's not just any week, it is Christmas week! I am still going to be writing up posts. I don't have any huge plans for Christmas. Just having a nice simple Christmas morning with my family and then eating and watching the Saints game. What do y'all have planned? I would guess most people's Christmases are going to be pretty simple this year. Mine are usually pretty low-key, so it won't be much different if at all for me. 

I am still looking forward to it though. My new year's eve will be much the same. Just at home watching TV and having a little something to drink. I am going to go to Rouses and try to find some good rum or something.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Monday and has the time to complete your preps for the holidays! See you tomorrow. Tomorrow, I will begin writing prompts and short stories!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021