'It's Christmas!! December 25, 2020!

 The day has finally arrived! My favorite day of the year! Merry Christmas! We are almost to the finish line in this marathon of a year. I know 2021 will probably entail much of the same until everyone that wishes to can get a vaccine! However, I am making the choice to feel more optimistic about the new year. 

I always live by the idea that a new year is a time to start fresh. To wipe the slate clean and begin again. To work hard on the things you would like to see improved. Based on this year, I am sure a lot of people have things they wish to see improve in the new year.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day today surrounded by the ones you love, and if you're not able to be around the ones you love, know that you're in my heart and my mind.  I am having a very low-key and relaxing day as always. We don't usually make holidays a huge thing in my family. I am very laid back so that is the way I like it. We finished opening presents about aUntn hour ago so now I am just chilling at my laptop and listening to music until we have gumbo and potato salad. This afternoon, I will be watching the Saints game! As always, I have been blessed and got a lot of things I will be able to use. :)

Until next week!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021