Happy new year's eve! December 31,2020

 Well, we made it!! The finish line of 2020!! Those of us that have survived this whirlwind deserve a pat on the back! If we made it through this year, we can make it through anything!! I am not going to do a writing prompt today. I will post one tomorrow. Today, I just wanted to make a post to say happy new year's eve! If you go out tonight, please be careful! If you plan on drinking, please make sure you have a designated driver! For me personally, I will be doing much of what I usually do. Just staying in, eating, and watching TV!!! Enjoy your day and evening, and I will see y'all tomorrow!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021