Quick Hello-- Blog Post for December 17,2020

 I am coming to you from my laptop at 7:35 PM. Again, kind of a day where I didn't get my stuff done in the morning like I usually do. I had an appointment with my pain management doctor to update the dosage of my Baclofen pump. It is not quite where it needs to be yet, but I just have to be patient and let it work out its own kinks. Much like yesterday,I did not think I would post today, but I wanted to stay with my goal, and I am slowly learning to become more responsible again. Seems like that is something I am always working on as a human. When you're in charge of yourself work-wise, it is easy to get lost in irresponsibility.  

I have seen this very thing happen to me time and time again, and it is frustrating to have to learn how to regroup over and over again, but I suppose it's also part of being human. I am sure we have all had an instance in life where we had to will the motivation to appear. Here I am just popping in to say hello.

I will be back tomorrow with a more innovative and creative post for you. I hope...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021