It's just one of those things...Week 13 begins....

 Hello there to all of my blog readers,

I want to start out this blog by apologizing for not making a post yesterday. It was one of those days where I just didn't have the motivation to do anything and to be truthful, was not feeling like myself at all. Depression is tricky like that. It will sneak up on you for no reason and make you feel sad and down. I am still sort of feeling off, but I thought I would come on here and say hello. To make up for missing yesterday, I am going to post on Friday. 

Even though I don't feel that great, I still feel like I need to keep up with this project. I am not sure what the posts will look like, but we will just roll with it. I am the type of person who just likes to go with the flow and do what I want and wherever my mood takes me... so we shall see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021