Beginning of week 12!!!!

 I will be honest right from the beginning. I am not really in the mood to compose anything super deep or as some of my blogs suggest anything unusual. My creative side is still on vacation from the weekend! However, I am sitting here composing this because I realized I have been doing it for three months!! Pretty often, too. I can't lie every now and then, I would skip a day, but then to make up for it, I would make 2 posts in one day!

I am not trying to sound arrogant or like I am full of myself, but I am proud of myself for keeping this blog together! When I first created the task, I thought that I wasn't actually going to be able to keep up and keep my word, but alas, I have!

What is something you are proud of that you have accomplished and why are you proud? Please feel free to comment down below! I do like interactive blogs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021