Double the fun!! Week 11 post#2 :)

 Hey, you guys,

I apologize for missing a day with my blogging yesterday. To be honest, it was a nasty and very gloomy day, and it was affecting my mood in a not-so-good way. Because I am wanting to keep up with my blog and writing 4x a week, I am going to post two blogs today!

The good news is I am doing MUCH better today! It is an absolutely stunning day today. The sun is shining brightly in the sky. Am I the only one who feels totally inspired and livened by sunny weather? Seriously.. it makes me feel like I should get up and dance, and if I could, I totally would. 

I am in the mood and have some creativity cooking so stay tuned!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021