Life UPDATE!!!

Change is always something that challenges us, whether positive or negative. I am proud to announce that I have some positive ones to share with you that could mean a lot more attention in the writing world for me across the world wide web! Of course, many of you are familiar with this blog, especially lately because I have really started to add to it content wise. In addition to this, I have been selected as a contributor for The Mighty and Project Wednesday, both of which are highly empowering blogging sites that have the potential to reach out to others. I am realizing now that my impact is limitless, and that alone makes me extremely excited!! Now just because I am going to be working on multiple platforms does not mean that I am going to abandon this blog. I’m just going to be twice as busy. Not a problem for me at all! Writing is my passion, and I will use every last breath I have to keep chasing after it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021