A little bump in the road....

 Hi, there, everyone. 

Let me explain. I have been dealing with a particularly annoying depression episode this week, and I made the decision to take the week off from postings on this page, Monday not included. I should back on my regular schedule come Monday. I am going to be signing up for a writing project/contest on www.biopage.com and the essay will probably be posted here on my blog. It has to be linked to a website, and I figured that linking it here would be the wisest choice. I cannot lie, I am a little nervous about putting my writing out there because there are so many other tremendously talented writers out there. Things like this really put me into a challenging sort of mindset. I figure they are good for me because even if I don't win, (Which I am highly doubtful about) I still am giving myself the opportunity for others to take a peek at my work. 

I am also giving other people a chance to judge me as well based on my writing, which is where the nervous part comes in. It gives me the mindset of nerves, too, which sucks sometimes. Hey, that's life. Anyway, I kind of just wanted to update everyone since I vanished these past few days with no postings. See you on the other side!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021