Week 11 begins!

 Hello, March. This year is just moving right along it seems! It seems like things may be getting a bit better soon. At least that is the hope for more vaccines coming out to reduce the fight with COVID. At this point, I will just be happy to go to a restaurant by June. That is pretty much all I want for my birthday anyway. 

It's March. Cerebral Palsy awareness month. Having lived 37 years with it, I have learned to cope in my own unique ways. If you live a disabled life, you know it is really all about adaptation. It really is a slippery slope sometimes, but the hard times truly do increase your growth and make you stronger. You may not see it during your mental breakdown point, but I promise you things do get better.

Life breaks us down to show us a new beginning. It sounds silly, but it is so true. You just have to take life second by second. It really helps to see life as a progressive road and to think that you hold the responsibility of keeping your own road map. You dictate the direction in which you are set to travel. You will have your times where you lose sight of where you're going, but if you work at it, you will always regain the correct direction. I don't know. It's interesting to think about....

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021