Week 7 Blog post #4-- FINAL BLOG OF THE WEEK!

Everyday Routine

Every day I ride the bus to get

From place to place

I am familiar with both 

The sounds and smells

They are a part of my everyday routine

Though I treasure my life

It sometimes becomes tiresome

And my mind wanders

Today I am thinking of

Taking a train ride

Into the mountains 

To breathe in the clean air

To marvel in the beautiful sights

That God has created for us

I think about how the wooden

Seats may be old and uncomfortable

But the peaceful

Scenes take me away from

My mundane reality

If only for a few seconds


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021