COLLEGE GYMNASTICS IS BACK!! Week 4, Blog #5

 Well, it's the end of the work and writing week for me!!! I am happy that I will just get to chill and watch the NFL playoff games this weekend!! My Saints play on Sunday afternoon, and I am praying with all of my might that they win!! Also IT'S GYMNASTICS night tonight!!! That's right. College gymnastics is back on TV, and I could not be more excited if I tried!

This is probably the time of the year I am most grateful for the luxury of cable tv! Between the NFL and gymnastics, I get so happy and excitied that I am lucky enough to be able to see the meets on TV. As much as I wish I could go to the LSU meet tonight, I know that it is safer to just stay home and enjoy them.

Plus, we are having some cold weather here so I am just better off inside anyway! I feel like I am blabbing now so let me just wish you a good weekend, and I will see you on the other side on Monday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021