That day at the café. Week 4 blog #3

 It's a poetry kind of day! Today, you will see my poetry talents.I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

That Day at the Cafe'

I will always remember

Meeting you at that small cafe'

Everything so perfectly placed

Plants in the window

And a fireplace to our right

Everything needed to create

The cozy sort of vibe

It had been raining

So our view was somewhat

Obstructed by the tiny droplets on the windows

But that didn't matter

Seeing you smile 

And Enjoy life 

Was worth the less-than-desirable 

Day

As you gingerly sipped your

Cofee I noticed all of your fear

Fade away

I will always cherish the day we met

In the cafe'




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021