Week 5 has begun!!

 Welcome to week 5! It's the start of a new week, so let's do our best to make it a great one!

Today, I will be writing about a pretty universal topic. Weather. It is something we all experience to varying degrees, so, therefore, anyone can relate!

I wish

I look outside my window

And I see the winter's gloom

Taking over my space

I wish I could be in any other

Place

Whisk me away to an island

Where the palm trees

Sway in the wind

Dancing with the rhythm of the waves

And is forever connecting with the ocean

I just want to be able to rest 

Where the weather feels like

The warmth of an oven


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021