Reasons I love the Christmas Season

1. It is the feel-good season. Everyone around you seems to be in a good mood. It is the time to be happy and most of all, be as giving as you possibly can. 2. The Music. I listen to it every day as I work on writing and posting on this blog. It is an instant mood booster! You would think I would get tired of it because I listen to it all of the time, but honestly, I don't. 3. The Tree. It is a beautiful accent to any home and whatever room you choose to show it in! 4. The lights and the decorations. They are also instant mood boosters and are so colorful and bright. It simply makes me happy just to look back at them and smile. 5. The movies, especially the classics. I love the classics like snoopy and frosty the snowman that remind me of my childhood. 6. The giving of the gifts. I love watching the faces of surprises and thankfulness when my loved ones open their gifts. 7. The reason for the season, God. He is the real hero here. Always guiding our lives in the best possible way. Happy Holidays to everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021