A renewed purpose

Hello, there, guys!!

I have been busy really focusing on my poetry project lately so I have not made time and space for my blog as much lately. I have been doing wonderfully lately, though! I feel so good about my life, where my writing is heading, and I just feel good about life in general. I feel like I have a renewed purpose in life where I am just adjusting to appreciating things on a whole new level. There are only 2 more months left in this year, but I feel like this has been one of spectacular growth for me, even more so than last year. I do not know how to describe it other than saying it has a completely different vibe.

I am a spiritual person, and I really feel like God has been driving and guiding my life in the right direction. I really wish I could teach people my ways, but I know that this is something that cannot be taught. You just have to grab it by the horns and fully appreciate it for what it is. I love watching other people's life unravel just like mine has done. Nothing brings me greater joy. It is my hope that my life continues to flourish and the happiness is a more permanent fixture. :) For right now, though, I am just going to keep enjoying it and soaking it up!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021