Happy Monday and Happy October!!

 Yay!! It is October! My favorite months of the year are upcoming, and I am always excited by the prospect of the holidays and all things fall. I thought I would stop by to give a little update and tell y'all that I am going to be creating another blog for my random poetry. On this particular site, I will feature poetry that will not be found in any other place on the internet. If you're interested in my random musings, I highly suggest that you check it out and give it a follow. I will be uploading my very first post on there tomorrow and will update it periodically when I feel like writing something on a whim or out of the left field. It is going to be aptly titled "Karla's Random Poetry"
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021