Slight Delay in planned posts..

As many of you may know, I had steroid injections for my hip (dysplasia, osteoarthritis) and an injection in my knee (Chronic knee tendonitis). As a result, I am trying to take it super easy. I am hoping to be able to post one of my topics on Friday, but we will have to see. I am very low on energy and feeling extremely tired. A bit like a zombie if I am honest. Thought I would let you guys know in case you came searching for new material. I have to make taking care of myself a key priority so once I feel up to it again, I will post another topic based blog. See you all soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021