Life sometimes gets in the way...

I have not been keeping up with the posts on here like I had hoped to. I apologize for that, but I spent a lot of time this week helping a best friend through some very personal stuff. I, too have been struggling a bit.. feeling unattractive and dealing with nausea from my pain conditions. To put it short and sweet, it has not been a great week really at all, but it has gotten better towards the end. One positive example of it getting better is that I was able to write yet another gymnastics post & I am getting the LSU coach to read it to the team to let them know how much I truly care. So that is truly awesome. I also submitted it for publication so I can share it with various other people once it is published! Sorry if that news is boring to some of you, but writing is basically my life. On another note, I am getting better and better at coloring. I am truly taking my time with it. I am making sure it is really neat and pristine looking. Maybe I will share some of the pictures with you all soon! That might be something fun to shake up my blog a little bit! I am not sure I will make it to my goal of 90 blogs this week, but maybe by the first week in May!! We'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021