Happy Thursday!

Hello to my readers, How are you all this afternoon? I hope you all are doing okay. I am doing the best I have been all week. I have been truly exhausted this week. Seriously, I never knew a human could be so tired and sleep so much. Before anyone asks (and I know it's out of concern) but no, I am not depressed and yes, I am sure I am not. I think it's just my body is so worn down that I have to sleep several times a day. Also, yesterday was a very weird day. My laptop keyboard starting not working. None of the keys were working. As a writer, I was freaking out a bit because I am so dependent on this little machine to work for me so that I can get my work done. I looked up all of the tricks and hacks, and none of them worked. I was resorting to using the on-screen keyboard. I was beyond frustrated because I knew there would be no way I could write a blog using the on-screen keyboard. I went to start up my computer this morning to check on the keyboard, and like magic, it started working again! As you can imagine, I am beyond thrilled, but that was so odd. I am talking twilight zone odd. I am certainly glad to now be sitting at my desk with my cup of coffee and typing this blog. I will not be posting a blog tomorrow because the college gymnastics national championship is on. If you know me in any sort of sense, you will know that I am an absolute gymnastics nerd. I love every little detail about the sport and know it inside and out. I will definitely be taking tomorrow to fully soak in that experience on TV and cheering on my tigers! I can't wait. It's basically the super bowl of gymnastics, and this year, it has been made even more difficult because they have weeded down the competition down to just four teams. It starts out with 8 teams tomorrow, and then it is cut down to 4 and the top 4 teams battle it out on Saturday! I am so excited! This is definitely the time of year when I am so thankful that I have cable! Truthfully, also, I am such a tv watcher and on days when I am forced to rest, all of those channels are a lifesaver! That might make me sound like a spoiled brat, but to be honest, I really don't care :) I hope everyone has an excellent good Friday tomorrow and an even better Easter weekend this weekend!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021