For the One I love Powerful poetry

For the one I love Your presence is a gift from above It is so pure that it can be carried on the Right wing of a dove When you hug me tightly I feel like I could take off in flight The first night I encountered your beautiful face Is a memory that can never be erased For the one I love Please remember that I’ll never let you go My dedication will be something I’ll always show Especially on the days when you are feeling particularly low For the one I love I know life can force you to the floor Especially when you might have expected more However, you should be reminded that the tide Always return to the shore No matter how agonizing the chore For the one I love I will always remind you of how special you are How you helped me erase much of my scars How love can sneak up on you But can feel so good when it is true When you are feeling blue I’ll always be here for you For the one I love You ignite my purpose And remind me that I always have a reason to keep coming to the surface

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021