Change Does a Body Good!

Let’s talk about challenges. The definition of a challenge is something that is likely out of your comfort zone that you are tempted to try to accomplish. If you happen to watch you tube from time to time for pleasure, you will know that a lot of the creators do challenges. Some of these challenges include things like the cinnamon challenge and the baby food challenge. I believe that the creators do things like this for entertainment and because it creates a sense of shock. A challenge may come along in real life when you feel your choice of employment is too easy, and you tend to feel lackluster and too qualified. You may want to begin applying for a job that is harder or more apt to fit your qualifications. You may want to do this for sake of using your education in a more fitting way or to benefit and contribute to the world. If you keep doing the same thing over and over and it is not triggering your mind, you will become bored. Other emotions you may be experiencing is stagnation and a sense of repetition. As humans, we are naturally curious people, and we like to explore options that will liven our mind and open our eyes to something fresh and innovative! Boredom and stagnation can eventually absorb in your mind and become a burden. One major effect of burdensome attributes is depression. Depression can eventually lead to lack of interest all together. This lack of interest can have the possibility to leave you feeling even more lonely and unsatisfied. This is a perfect example of why not doing something that is forcing you to step outside of your box will not change who you are. If you want to change and become happier, you must do something that will invigorate and illuminate your mind. You must find out what it is you love to do and chase after it with vigor. You may not be an expert at what you are chasing after when you first begin doing it. If I am honest though, who is good at doing something that challenges them at first? Not many people I know have been an expert at the very beginning. You are going to be afraid of failure at first, but the more you practice the trade, the better you will become at it! Take my writing for an example. I was often scared to launch my writing to the world because I was afraid that people would think my writing was not the best. However, now that I have gotten on the kick of writing each day, I feel more and more confident in my writing. It is becoming more clear and concise. I could not be happier with my work as of late! I really hope that these blog posts serve their purpose of helping people better themselves and have a better understanding of how to live a more positive and successful life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021