It seems impossible

It is so easy to make the remark “just get it done”. It is so much harder to obtain the energy and motivation to do something you have been meaning to do but keep putting it off. The reason you are putting it off likely must have something to do with what you are lacking. Maybe you do not have the confidence. Maybe you fear rejection and thinking you are not good enough. I have officially been a writer for 5 years now. Even though I have been officially published twice and now have been seen on numerous websites, my negative thinking still creeps in and tells me I will never really make it from time to time. While writing my memoir is still a strong dream of mine, I am waiting a couple more years to hone my skills and appreciate and experience more of life. To be honest, I am not sure I have the confidence to embark on the journey of writing a book. These blogs certainly do help and are contributing to me improving my writing skills and to understand what it is like to write every single day to improve. Even though none of my blogs will really equate to writing a book, they are still an important part of my life and serve as a reminder that writing is my passion. I was born to help people and to allow the world to see and be impacted by my words. I am so grateful to have writing in my life to remind me of my gift and remind me of how it really does impact others. Deep down inside, I know that writing my life story is not impossible. I have tried to attempt it three times, but it has just not seemed right. This is something that will really take time to perfect and experience. Experience is the keyword here. Sure. I have been through a lot of experiences that would contribute to a good story, but I’m only 33 years old, and I still have so much more life left to live! Writing my story will always remain a goal in the deepest part of my heart. I have the determination to get it started, but more life will add the zest I need to really make it a complete project. Have patience with me. In the meantime, enjoy my articles and blogs! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021