Week 9 blog post #3

I still remember when we put out the signs

That said you were missing from 

Both our home and our hearts

Many tears were shed

In fact some of the notices

Are still damp with tear stains

I could not begin to fathom 

My life

Without the joy you brought me

Every single time I would come back home.

I miss your kisses on my nose

I thought I would have to learn without it

Until a new day dawned

And my cell phone rang to

Tell me that you had been found and were safe

I had never cried so many blind tears of joy in life

I will always thank the person that found you

And provided you with the comfort you needed waiting on my return

She is indeed an angel in disguise 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021