Free Write post #4

I'll be the first to admit, I have not been as responsible for keeping up with posting and sharing my writing on this blog, particularly in the month of February. Maybe I can redeem myself this last week! I am continuing with my free write theme to work on honing my skill. I also mentioned a couple weeks back that I am going to be working on a third collection of poetry! It will be sold on Blurb Books just like my previous collections. I'm really excited about beginning this new project! These free-write posts are meant to help me prepare for the process of writing another book!
"Rainy Day"
It looks as if it is haunted outside
No birds are tweeting high in the trees
All around me
There is dead silence
The clouds are heavy
And look ominous and even angry
They look like they could burst at any second
Pouring down rain in buckets
and releasing their forbidden tears

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021