First blog in November....

This is my first personal blog post in a while! I am sorry I have been so MIA, but it feels good to be posting something for the first time in a while. There is something so therapeutic and peaceful about blogging while listening to my favorite Christmas tunes. Yes, I’m a Christmas freak, and I am not ashamed of it either. The Glee holiday tracks are some of my very favorites. I am sure you have heard the news by now if you follow me on any sort of social media, but I got a new fur babe. His name is Toby, and he is an almost 5 month old Golden Doodle. The most adorable dog I have ever seen, and I am totally head over heels in love with him. If you know me well, you know I tend to fall in love with any sort of dog, but Toby is irresistible! He is a ton of work and is not yet housetrained. Unfortunately, that means cleaning up a lot of urine. I know he will eventually grow out of it. To be perfectly honest, during Cleo’s final months, her bladder became an issue, so I became quite the professional at cleaning up dog pee. Toby definitely keeps me busier than any dog I have ever had and we keep a close eye on him. We are finally beginning to trust him a little more in the yard and he has plenty of treats to keep him occupied. As a matter pf fact, I am about to take this opportunity to hop in the shower while he is outside chewing on his busy bone. I promise to blog more informally, and I’ll be back soon! Stay Tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021