Creative corner Installment #1

Hey, guys, I am shaking things up a little bit and taking a break from my usual quote interpretations, and I am writing some poetry. I am going to call this installment creative corner. Hope you enjoy the different approach for a while! Happy Monday! “Holding hands” Your hand is wrapped around mine Our hands intertwined and our fingers dancing with each other Our heart beats perfectly in time We run through the rain As if time will escape us Stomping in the puddles And hitting each other in the face With the water Squealing with laughter Like a delighted child It is simplistic times like this When I realize I am really Fourtunate to have you You pick me up when I am blue Sometimes our love truly is Too good to be true

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gymnastics... The sport that lives in my heart...

Speaking from the Belly of The Beast: A depression letter.

Peace Poetry based on images- Post #2 11-23-2021